Dear Noelle Lambert,
Congratulations on your selection for the Heroes Among Us Award presented by the Mass. State Lottery, NBC Sports Boston and 98.5 The SportsHub! At every home game since 1997, this award has been given to an individual or individuals who, through their unique commitment and spirit, have made exceptional and lasting contributions to our community. For your incredible perserverance and inspirational efforts to help others, we are honored to recognize you at our game on 1/26/2019 vs. the Golden State warriors with tip-off scheduled for 8:30pm.
In an effort to make game day as enjoyable of an experience as possible for you and your guests, below is a timeline which we will review in more detail upon your arrival:
|7:00pm:||Meet Celtics representative outside of the East Garage Elevators on street level of the TD Garden/North Station|
|90-75 min. to tip-off:||Celtics representative will escort you into the TD Garden|
|75-45 min. to tip-off:||Sit courtside to watch players warm up & take group photo at center court|
|45-15 min. to tip-off:||Report to private area to discuss the program and the logistics around the recognition itself|
|15-5 min. to tip-off:||15-5 min. to tip-off:|
|End of 1st Qtr:||Celtics staff member will escort you to staging area for recognition|
|2nd Qtr/1st T.O:||Hero Among Us Recognition|
|Summer:||Heroes Among Us commencement ceremony for 2018-19 class|
If you have not already done so, please send the following information to your Celtics point of contact:
- 3-5 high resolution photos to be featured on the jumbotron during your recognition. Ideally the photos are relevant to the reason why you are being honored
- Any relevant news articles or a short biography to help inform the creation of your recognition script
- Cell phone number and mailing address
A few more important details:
- Attire: wear whatever you are comfortable in or is relevant to your heroic efforts. Of course Celtics gear is always a good alternative!
- You will be able to access photos taken by our team photographer approximately 24-hours after the game at: www.sportsactionstudios.com. Navigate to your game date and use the password “goceltics” to download in full resolution
- Your recognition will not be broadcasted live (commercial break), but will be covered in the Celtics postgame show on NBC Sports Boston and posted on Celtics Twitter (the following day)
On behalf of the entire Celtics organization, the Mass. State Lottery, NBC Sports Boston and 98.5 The SportsHub, we thank you for joining us as a “Hero Among Us”.
Dave Hoffman | Boston Celtics